I am very glad to read your article, and I know some of your ideas about interaction learning design through your article. As you mentioned in your article, students will make some notes based on your video. Because the content of the video is to improve speaking, so students may repeat the training based on some notes. Secondly, you also said later in the article that you would suggest them to do some activities like video dialogues to improve their personal awareness and communication skills. I think it’s very good because the overall content of the video is about improving speaking, so some online conversation activities will help them improve their sense of speaking. And I think this method of online video is very practical because it is not controlled by space and time, so you can use some fragments of time to do this activity, and compared to the traditional method, online video may save more time and improve the efficiency of completion between students.

Very happy to be able to read your article, I saw your article on how to make presentations more engaging for the audience. I think this is a very good topic for you, and also I saw under your article that you said that the way to respond to the video is for example to take notes, or to write a blog. I also think this method is the most effective, because they will remember some knowledge while taking notes, and in the process of writing will likewise deepen the brain’s memory of some of this knowledge. Secondly, I see that you want them to share their blogs as a group, I think this will help students to communicate, because the presentation is in front of many people, if they interact in the group can be more attractive to the members of the group, they will also attract a lot of audience, very happy to read your article.