First of all, I am glad that I could read your article and I learned more about inclusive design by reading your article. I agree with you that as a learning designer, inclusive design is actually about using more ways to help every student get the most out of their learning experience. For example, in your article, there are students who are hearing impaired or have some other impairment that we as learning designers can help them with. Or for those who lack comprehension skills, we can help them to plan their studies in a more efficient way. I think your article is very logical, and added a video inside the article, also more convenient for everyone to understand what is inclusive design, hope to read your article again!

I’m very happy to read your article, and I learned something about inclusive design that I didn’t get when I was reading it before. As you wrote in your article, your course added some methods to ensure the needs of the hearing impaired and color blind students. For example, like the case in your article, your interactive learning resources have been modified for students with hearing impairments to ensure that they are able to complete your learning tasks without barriers. Things like adding accurate captions to the videos, or adding sign language or other interpreters to the zoom discussion groups, or typing in ways that can help hard of hearing students do well. Your article gives some very detailed examples of your own interactive learning resources to explain what inclusive learning is, and I’m glad you can apply inclusive design to your own courses. I hope to have the pleasure of reading your article next time.