Hi Julia,

I’m glad I could read your article and I think what you explained about experiential learning is very good. It seems like we have explained what experiential learning is and how this model of teaching can be used in your group’s blueprint. Through your article, I also have a better understanding of what experiential learning is and how it should be applied. The best way to teach is to let the learners try to switch roles and let them use the teacher’s role to explain what they have learned, so that the learners can grasp what they need to learn more quickly and firmly. I think I can use this teaching style in our group blueprint and it has inspired me a lot.

By reading your article, I gained a better understanding of what formative and summative assessments mean. I agree with you that formative assessment may help students better understand what weaknesses they need to fix in the learning process, and summative assessment is a final assessment given by the teacher after a period of learning based on the overall performance of the learner. I think there are pros and cons to both types of assessment. I feel that both assessment methods can be used together in the teaching process, so that students can be given timely feedback during the teaching process and some problems can be corrected after the overall teaching is finished, so that teaching and learning can be facilitated later.